Here’s a few of the things I remember from yesterday’s festivities
- Bob Costas confirmed that even The Boss has to work at selling albums in today’s economy hence the agreement to appear at halftime after years of turning it down.
- Matt Lauer interview proves what we already know Obama is the coolest President we’ve ever had.
- Faith Hill has made a deal with the devil – she doesn’t age.
- The crew from Flight 1549 is enjoying their well deserved moment in the sun. Kudos to the Superbowl from bringing them out for a round of applause.
- Jennifer Hudson belted one out for the ages in an amazing return to the spotlight. It made me want to hug her.
- Bruce Springsteen has made a deal with the devil – he doesn’t age.
- Now the Cardinals know the truth that lives in every Auburn Tiger’s heart ~ 2:38 is a hell of a long time to have to hold on to a 3 point lead.